Skip to content Skip to navigation

Another Gothified Mucha

« previous next »



Another "Gothified" Mucha for Gothic BC. This one was considerably more work than the first one since the source image was a very small, very heavily compressed JPEG. The original I started with was a little smaller than this and the finished product is four times larger than this. In order to deal with the nasty compression artifacts the entire image was essentially redrawn / repainted.

I'll be putting this on some Zazzle gear tomorrow evening and maybe offering up a version without the logo for prints.

What I started with:

">

Oringinal post: http://mbarrick.livejournal.com/866776.html



Facebook Comments